Civil Litigation and Criminal Law Attorneys in Pensacola and Tallahassee Serving Florida and the United States
Northwest Florida's trusted legal resource for more than 125 years
At the law firm of Beggs & Lane, RLLP, we keep building on a tradition of excellence that was established in 1883. Dedicated to sophisticated legal representation and committed to client service, we are the law firm of choice for individuals and companies throughout Florida and beyond, including public utilities, healthcare providers and financial institutions. In fact, we have helped generations of families and businesses throughout their life cycles in our broad spectrum of practice areas.
Dedicated to our clients, recognized by our peers
In addition to achieving positive outcomes for individuals and leading local, national and multinational businesses, many of our attorneys have also earned Florida Bar Certification in a number of practice areas, making them leaders in the fields of:
- Health law — Including medical malpractice, product liability and regulatory compliance
- Real estate law — Including commercial and residential litigation
- Labor and employment law — Including policy development, labor negotiations, labor and employment litigation, and workers compensation defense
- Wills, trusts and estates — Including estate planning, power of attorney, guardianship and probate litigation
- Civil trial law — Including torts, insurance defense, business and commercial disputes and class actions
A single source for all your legal needs
From the courtroom to the boardroom to your living room, Beggs & Lane has the experience to craft successful legal strategies, provide vigorous defense, and help protect the assets of businesses, families, and individuals alike. Our grasp of the law and experience in a variety of practice areas is far-reaching, allowing us to serve clients throughout the State of Florida and the nation. We know the courts, are well-versed in Florida law, and equipped to apply to the law of other states where called for. Our practice spans diverse areas, including personal injury claims, tax law, securities law, commercial litigation, real estate development, and health care law.
To learn more about our services or to set up a consultation, please contact our office online. You may also reach our Tallahassee and Pensacola offices by calling us at 850-432-2451.